10 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On Thighs Fast
Let’s face it, everyone would want to retain their glowing skin forever, but it loses its youthfulness due to a number of factors. Most people be it male or female fall victim of the unsightly phenomenon of stretch marks, that kills our dreams and hopes of ever wearing a two piece bathing suit. Your thighs are the most classic places where stretch marks form, and it can become very difficult to get rid of them.
Stretch marks on thighs can make you feel uncomfortable and self-conscious about your appearance. Fortunately, the good news is, there are several natural ways you can use to get rid of stretch marks on thighs fast.
1.) Aloe Vera
Known for decades as a natural remedy for issues related to skin, Aloe Vera is very effective when it comes to reducing the appearance of stretch marks. With its healing and cooling components, you can attain some positive results from using this natural remedy on a regular basis. There are two ways you can apply Aloe Vera:
- You can rub Aloe Vera gel directly on the affected area, leave the place for about 15 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- The other option is to take a mixture of oil from 10 vitamin E capsules, one fourth cup of Aloe Vera gel and oil from 5 vitamin A capsules. Rub the mixture into your thighs until it is completely absorbed. Repeat this process on a daily basis.
Sugar is popularly known for its exfoliating effects. Its coarse texture can help in minimizing the unsightly appearance of the unpleasant purple stretch marks on your thighs and getting rid of dead skin. To use this natural exfoliant:
- Mix a tablespoon of sugar with some lemon juice and some drops of almond
- Stir and apply on the affected area on your thighs
- Make sure that you rub the area for at least ten minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use this method daily for one month or until you notice some difference
3.) Potato Juice
Loaded with vitamins and minerals, potato juice enhances repair and growth of skin cells. Due to these effects, it is not surprising that the juice of this vegetable has long been used to drive stretch marks away.
– Simply cut a potato into thick slices
– Take these slices and rub them on the stretch marks for some minutes.
– When the juice from the potato dries, clean and dry the affected area.
4.) Castor Oil
Castor oil is another outstanding remedy for a number of skin issues ranging from dark spots, pimples, moles, wrinkles and of course stretch marks. All what you need to do is apply the oil and massage it gently against your thighs especially on the affected areas. Once you are done with massaging the affected area, be sure to use a clean cloth to wrap the affected skin. Then apply some heat on the spot with the help of a heating pad for at least 30 minutes. So as to achieve excellent results, it is important that you use this technique daily.
5.) Lemon Juice
If you are bothered with by the nasty purple stretch marks on your thighs, then lemon juice can be more than a solution in addressing this problem naturally. It contains an acid that is trusted for reducing acne, scars and even stretch marks. To prepare this natural remedy:
- Slice up lemon into pieces.
- Rub it over the stretch marks for about 10 minutes in a circular motion.
- Then clean the area with some warm water
6.) Cocoa Butter
Cocoa Butter is an exceptional moisturizer. It is renowned for its properties when it comes to anti-aging, while reducing stretch marks and promoting blood circulation. Just take a tablespoon of cocoa butter and gently use it to massage the affected area on your thighs. Use this technique two times a day for at least two months.
7.) Egg Whites
Give your skin that fairer appeal and a smooth touch with the help of Egg Whites. You can use this natural remedy to reduce the appearance of stretch marks that ruin the look of your thighs. The healing effect of egg whites comes from the sufficient amount of proteins and amino acids that efficiently repairs the skin. To prepare:
- Place whites from 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Apply a layer of the mixture on your skin either using your fingers or a brush.
- Allow the mixture to completely dry for at least 10 minutes.
- Rinse egg whites off your skin using warm water.
You may want to use this technique daily for the best results.
The leaves of alfalfa are proven to have a rich supply of amino acids, which supports a healthy skin. It is also an excellent source of vitamin E and K, and protein. You can detoxify your skin with the use of alfalfa leaves because of their antifungal properties. To treat using alfalfa:
- Get a small amount of alfalfa powder
- Mix it with some chamomile oil until you get a thick paste
- Use the paste to massage your skin
Use this paste as massaging cream on the affected place on your thighs for at least thrice a day.
9.) Olive Oil
For centuries now, olive oil has been trusted by people as a great moisturizer due to its cooling and hydrating effect. It is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that heal a myriad of skin disorders. For stretch marks, you can make use of this oil by:
- Heating it slightly to promote good circulation of blood.
- Apply it gently on your skin
There is no need of rinsing it since it’s a great moisturizer that can keep your skin supple and smooth.
Yes, you heard it right, water. Water is a natural cure and provides nutrients and oxygen to human body. It helps with many skin related issues not only stretch marks. To effectively get rid of stretch marks, make sure that you drink a lot of water and always stay well hydrated. This will allow a regular detoxification on your skin. Drink at least 10 glasses of water per day.
Bottom Line: Additional Tips:
- Although all the remedies outlined above are natural, it is vital to know that there are some instances when you can experience some irritation on the skin. This is particularly when you fail to follow the correct amount of ingredients when preparing mixtures.
- It is also important to do some physical exercise like swimming to help you do away with stretch marks on your thighs
- If stretch marks itch, shower and apply some massage oil. Tea tree oil is good too.