10 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Skin Fast
Are you worried about dark spots? Do you want to get rid of dark spots on skin fast and naturally? Well, worry no more. Dark spot formation on the skin is a common problem seen in a majority of young adults. As much as they are not a cause for alarm, they don’t look that appealing and can be a major cause for a reduced self-esteem.
Also known as hyperpigmentation, dark spots occurs when the skin has been exposed to the sun increasing melanocyte cell production that results in darkening of the skin. These spots often happen on the part of the body that has been exposed to a lot of suns such as hands, face, legs, neck and back. With this being said, naturally some parts of your body may just be darker than the rest. Whether you decide to take a look at a site like https://analbleachingguide.com/ to help deal with hyperpigmentation for the area down below or want to try out these tips below, hopefully you’ll see some results and soon, you won’t have to deal with the issue of hyperpigmentation any longer. So, how can you get rid of them fast?
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice could possibly be the best natural remedy for getting rid of dark spots caused for any reason. It is a strong antioxidant that aids in the treatment of many skin conditions. Lemon juice contains minerals and vitamins elements best for skin lightening, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Among the remedies available, lemon juice is simply one of the best. It is easy to apply.
- Put some fresh lemon juice on a ball of cotton.
- Apply it directly on the skin area that has been affected.
- Allow it to dry and then use clean water to wash it off.
- Continue applying it for at least two weeks to attain the desired results.
If your skin is delicate, you can use rosewater, water or honey to dilute the lemon juice.
The fact that papaya contains mineral elements and enzymes makes it a wondrous remedy for treating a myriad of skin conditions. It is a suitable natural remedy for getting rid of dark spots. To use it:
- Get a fresh ripe papaya.
- Apply it directly on the skin.
- Give it at least 20 minutes and then wash it off.
To make the outcome instant, mix the papaya with lime juice. Apply it daily for a period of two weeks and you will enjoy the positive results.
If you grow potatoes in your garden, then you don’t have to worry about how you will get rid of dark spots on your skin. It is easy to apply.
- Slice up a potato.
- Directly place the slices on the affected area.
- Leave them for some few minutes.
- Wash your face using lukewarm water.
Some people have experienced success from using potato slices within the first few weeks.
4. Aloe Vera
For centuries now, Aloe Vera has been known for its healing properties on the skin. It has long been known for treating sunburns, but it is also excellent in getting rid of dark spots. Rub fresh Aloe Vera (preferably from the plant) directly on the affected area on your skin. Leave it for at least an hour then wash it off using cold water. Repeat the process at least twice a day for a month.
5. Onion Juice
This unlikely home natural remedy is not only used as an excellent hair tonic but also, it is highly beneficial for dark spots. Red onion acidic nature makes it a good bleaching agent. You can actually rub raw onions directly on the skin. If you do not want to rub raw onion on your face, then you can use the following guidelines:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with a tablespoon of onion juice.
- Apply the mixture directly on the affected place on your skin.
- Leave it for about twenty minutes and then wash it.
Don’t forget to wash thoroughly to remove the powerful smell from the onion.
6. Castor Oil
Castor oil has got some of the strongest healing properties that can assist in getting rid of dark spots efficiently and easily. All you need it is to use a cotton ball and apply castor oil directly on the affected area. Apply it on the dark spots in the morning and the evening.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar
Who can actually forget apple cider vinegar on home natural remedies list? Apple cider vinegar is always included almost in everything that has to do with natural home remedies. This is probably because of the incredible results it has always given to people. To increase its effectiveness, you can mix it with onion juice and use the concoction to apply directly on the affected area.
Buttermilk is also highly beneficial when you want to remove dark spots on the skin. It helps fade dark spots and blemishes without causing a burning sensation. To apply it:
- Take four teaspoons of buttermilk.
- Add two teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
- Mix the ingredients (they both have great bleaching properties) then apply it.
- Wash it off after fifteen minutes.
If you don’t have buttermilk, you can use milk as an alternative. It has lactic acid that will gradually reduce, brighten and tone your overall skin pigmentation. To apply it just use a cotton ball and apply directly. Repeat the procedure two times a day for four to five weeks.
Water is widely known to be effective for a myriad of skin conditions; dark spots is no exception. Water assists in getting rid of the harmful toxins found in the body and keeping the skin moist. This makes the dark skin spots fade away gradually. You must take six to eight glasses of water every day to experience your desired results.
Turmeric is a very prominent ingredient that has been used in various ways on how to remove dark spots on the skin. It is also used as a natural skin lightening agent. Research has revealed that turmeric contains some suitable agents for removing dark spots on the skin. To use it:
- Mix turmeric, milk and lemon juice.
- Apply the thick paste at the affected area on the skin.
- Give it some time and let it dry.
- Use lukewarm water to wash it away.
Bottom Line: Additional Tips
Remember that the primary cause of dark spots is ultraviolet rays from the sun. So it is important that you guide your skin from the sunlight just as the saying goes, prevention is better than cure. Also, follow the following tips:
- Include more vegetable in your diet since they have key mineral elements for beautiful skin.
- While spending long hours on direct sun exposure, use sunscreen.
- Take enough amount of water on a daily basis.
- If you suspect any unusual symptoms on your skin, always contact your doctor or dermatologist.