10 Ways To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Naturally
Bacterial vaginosis is a common type of vaginal infection among women. The vagina has both good and bad bacteria are normally present in the vagina. When the balance between the good and bad bacteria is disturbed it can lead to bacterial vaginosis. Some of the common symptoms are excessive vaginal discharge which sometimes has a fishy odor and itching and also one may experience pain during urination as well as sexual intercourse. Feeling sexy, and being sexy for your sexual partner could prove quite troubling should you suffer from bacterial vaginosis. If you are currently suffering from bacterial vaginosis and you’re wanting to relieve the symptoms for your health, confidence, and maybe even to start being your partner’s personal adult actress, such as you can find on a website like hdpornvideo.xxx… Then continue reading to find some ways to once more restore the chemical balance within your vagina.
Experts do not have a clear explanation as to what leads to the bacterial imbalance but some factors can lead to increased risk of infection. Some of these factors are such as having more than one sex partner, a new sex partner, douching and excessive smoking. Bacterial infection is not that serious and it often goes away on its own but it is advisable to treat it as soon as it appears. Some of the simple remedies include:
This one of the most common home remedies for bacterial vaginosis. Yogurt has a beneficial bacteria which is known as lactobacillus which helps fight off bad bacteria and the vagina maintains good pH balance.
- Dip a cotton pad in yogurt and apply it on the affected area.
- Allow it to settle for half an hour and then wash off with fresh water.
- Repeat this three times a day until the symptoms are gone.
- You can also dip a tampon in yogurt.
- Put it in the vagina and allow it to rest for one to two hours.
- Repeat this twice a day until the symptoms completely disappear.
- You can also two cups of plain yogurt daily to help restore the vaginas pH balance and reduce the growth of bad bacteria.
2. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has got natural anti fungal and antibacterial compounds that help kill germs that cause bacterial vaginosis. It also helps prevent the awful smell that comes with bacterial vaginosis.
- Add few drops of tea tree oil in a bowl of warm water.
- Use the solution to clean your vagina.
- Do this every day for three to four weeks.
- You can also add three drops of tea tree oil in three cups of white vinegar to lukewarm bath water and soak in it for half an hour.
- Follow this every day for one to two months as required.
3. Apple And Cider Vinegar
This is an excellent remedy. This remedy has an acidic nature and it helps increase vaginal acidity. It makes it difficult for bad bacteria to thrive and good environment is created for good bacteria to thrive. For it to work well follow the following procedure:
- Add one to two cups of apple cider vinegar to your bath water.
- Sit in the bath water for about 20 minutes.
- Pat dry the vaginal area gently.
- Follow this procedure until the condition improves.
This is a natural antibiotic that can be used to treat bacterial vaginosis. Its anti fungal properties also help to keep bad bacteria in check. Follow the procedure below for it to work.
- Crush three to four garlic cloves.
- Apply the mashed garlic to the affected area.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes and the rinse with warm water.
- Do this every day for several months.
- You can also wrap one garlic clove using a gauze and put it in the vagina.
- Leave it in there for about half an hour and not more sine it can cause soreness.
- Use the treatment once every day for some few days.
- lso eat garlic both in raw and cooked state every day.
5. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has got natural antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal that can kill the germs that lead to bacterial vaginosis and even prevent it from recurring.
- Apply organic coconut oil on the affected area for three times a day until the condition improves.
- You can also soak tampon in organic coconut oil and insert it in the vagina. Leave it to settle for some few hours. Rinse off the area with lukewarm water after removing the tampon. Do this every day.
- Use coconut oil in your cooking more often to speed up healing process and boost your immune system.
Milk has lactobacilli bacteria that makes it an excellent natural cure for bacterial vaginosis. Milk also helps strengthen the immune system.
- Dip a tampon in chilled milk and insert it in the vagina. Keep the tampon in for one to two hours and then remove it. Repeat this once a day for several days to relieve symptoms.
- You can also add a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of milk. Drink the mixture once every day until the condition improves.
7. Indian lilac
This is also known as neem or margosa and it contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help reduce inflammation and itching as well as kill the germs that cause the infection.
- Heat a handful of neem leaves in a pan. Do not add water or any liquid.
- Allow the leaves to cool and grind them into fine powder.
- Mix the powder with little water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste in and around the vagina. Allow it to rest and then rinse using lukewarm water.
- Repeat this two times a day until the symptoms are completely gone.
This helps improve the pH level of the vagina and boost the immune system which will speed up the healing process.
- Soak two table spoons of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water for a night. Drink the water in the morning when on an empty stomach. Do this every day for at least a month.
- Mix a cup of yogurt with one teaspoon of fenugreek powder. Eat the mixture twice a day for several days until the symptoms subside.
- Soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seed in a cup of hot water for five minutes. Strain the solution and add honey then drink it two to three times a day until you feel better.
9. Tea Bags
Tea has tannin that has antibiotics and astringent properties that help soothe the irritation, reduce swelling and burning sensation.
- Soak a teabag in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow it to chill in the refrigerator for a few minutes. Apply the teabag on the external area of the affected part to relieve itching.
- Repeat this three to four times daily for a few weeks to heal the infection completely.
10. Oregano Oil
This oil has both antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help fight germs that cause bacterial vaginosis. It also prevent recurrence of the infection. Use oregano oil that does not have alcohol.
- Mix three drops of oregano oil with one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Apply it on the affected area and leave it to settle for two hours.
- Do this every day until there is improvement. You can also mix three drops of oregano oil in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it twice daily. Do this for one to two months.
Some of the preventive measures of bacterial infection include:
- Using cotton panties.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Keep the vagina clean and dry, use mild scentless soap to wash it.
- Avoid excessive use of sugar.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid douching.
- Avoid the use of intrauterine contraceptive devices.
- Avoid sexual contact with multiple partners.