Godfreyy Small bumps on the forehead can be such a nuisance especially because of their highly visible location. They sure can ruin an Instagram post too! If you are using Nitreo to help your Instagram flourish then it is best to provide the best possible photos of yourself too. So, it’s time to get rid of those bumps! Tiny bumps on the forehead can be caused my numerous factors, but one of the most likely cause is acne.
There are several reasons which cause the appearance of forehead acne, some of which include; lack of proper hygiene, unbalanced diet, genetic factors, high stress levels of stress, changes in the hormonal levels, certain hair products and oils, among others. Small bumps on your forehead can also be as a result of millia, certain illnesses like measles, botox injections, excess exfoliation, among others. Well, if the small bumps don’t go away, they can greatly lower your self esteem. Some people have also looked in companies like Luxurgery, who deal with various procedures including skincare services. In this article we have compiled 6 ways to get rid of bumps on forehead:
Garlic is a great antiviral, antioxidant, antifungal, and antiseptic agent which helps in effective treatment of bumps on the forehead. The sulfur contained in garlic also helps promotes faster healing of forehead bumps. You simply need to cut fresh garlic cloves into pieces, rub the garlic on the little bumps on forehead, and let it sit for 5-10 minutes before washing your skin with warm water. You can repeat this treatment a couple of times a day. Eating a raw garlic clove every day will also help in purifying your blood.
Steaming is one of the most effective way of getting rid of tiny bumps on your forehead. Steaming opens up any clogged pores, flushes out the impurities, and allows your skin to breath. This helps in getting rid of bacteria, oils and dirt which is trapped in the skin pores which can cause inflammation and/or infection. Steaming is actually wonderful for the skin at any given time. You simply need get a pan, fill the pan with water, and place on the stove/cooker. Let the water heat up til it starts generating steam, and then remove it from the cooker. Place it on a table and then lean your forehead over it (while doing this, you can cover your head using a towel so as to maximize the steam’s effect). Remain in that position for about 10-15 minutes so as to allow the hot steam to properly work the pores.
3. Clay Mask With Lavender/Tea Tree Oil
Make a clay mask with water, and then add some drops of lavender oil or tea tree oil as a boost. Apply the clay mask on your forehead and let the mask sit overnight. Make sure you cover your pillow with a towel before you sleep so as to avoid a mess. Rinse off the mask in the morning. This all natural mask treats the pumps and the red bumps on your forehead. This simple clay mask will combat even the most beastly of forehead bumps, and gives you a fresh and supple beautiful skin which will boost your self confidence.
4. Lemon Juice
- One of the most popular and proven treatment for small pumps on forehead is lemon juice. There are a number of ways of applying this remedy. They include;
You can dip a cotton swab in lemon juice and then apply it directly to the tiny red bumps before you go to bed.
- You can also mix a tablespoon of the lemon juice with a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and then apply it on the small pumps on your forehead and leave it overnight. When you wake up in morning, wash your face with warm water.
Make sure you use fresh lemon juice, not bottled juice which contains preservatives. Also avoid stepping out in direct sun; Lemon juice basically makes the skin photosensitive, and this can cause sun damage and lead to even more blemishes.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
This is another amazing all natural remedy for little bumps on forehead. You simply need to swab some apple cider vinegar at least once or twice per day directly onto the affected area. You do not have to rinse apple cider vinegar.
6. Egg White Mask
Egg white mask works absolutely great though it requires good preparation. It is also very cost effective because all you need are some eggs and tissue. You need to cut the tissue to a size that fits your forehead, apply the egg whites to the forehead and then place the tissues over it. You should then take more egg whites and cover the tissues. Let the paste dry for about 30 minutes and then peel it off. Repeat the process at least once or twice every 2 weeks. This home remedy will work wonders.
- Avoid popping or pricking the red bumps, as this might cause permanent scarring.
- Only choose use water based or oil free beauty products.
- Do not touch your forehead with dirty and unwashed hands.
- Always keep yourself well hydrated.
- Avoid or minimize the potential triggers such as stress.
- Increase blood circulation in your body by becoming much more active. Engaging in regular exercises will help increase the blood flow to your the skin, which plays a major role in getting rid of small bumps on your forehead.
- Eat a well balanced diet which contains more vegetables and less fats.
- Avoid consuming too many spices especially if you’ve acne prone skin.